This video covers a problem you may see in RightFax 10.6 with the RightFax Sync Module.
In RightFax, when you add a user or users using the Synchronization Module synched from Active Directory, the new users aren't added and when you run debug, a concurrency violation error message is seen on the logs.
To resolve this issue, apply RightFax 10.6 FP2 or later, The Fax Guys can help if you need or want assistance with this process. If you can't patch to this level, there is a workaround that should take care of the issue temporarily until you can apply updates.
1. Stop the RightFax Sync Module.
2. Right-click on the RightFax Sync Module and select on Configure Service.
3. Highlight the existing mapping then edit.
4. Document the settings in your current transform file.
Once you have this properly documented --
5. Click on Cancel.
6. Highlight your mappings and Delete.
7. Click on New.
8. Click on Browse and select your transform file.
9. Select your desired sync schedule.
10. Click on OK.
11. Restart the RightFax Sync Module.
12. Close and re-open RightFax EFM and verify that the new users are synchronized.
Remember to patch to the latest update at your next change control opportunity.
As always, if you have any questions about this topic, or any topic in the world of faxing, let us know at The Fax Guys, we are always happy to help.