This video will walk you through ensuring correct configuration for user email notifications of received faxes.
1. In Enterprise Fax Manager, look for the affected user.
2. Double-click the user to open the User Edit dialog box, and click the Notification tab.
3. In the Notification Method box, select your e-mail gateway type on the drop-down menu. This can be either SMTP, Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Notes.
4. In the Notification Address/Info option, verify if the user’s email address is correct or type the user’s correct email address if not yet filled out.
5. In the Notification about received faxes option, select “When initially received” so that an email notification will be sent to the user’s email address once an inbound fax received.
6. Click OK to save the changes.
That's it for verifying email notifications for received faxes.
As always, if you have any questions about this topic, or any topic in the world of faxing, let us know at The Fax Guys, we are always happy to help.
Thanks for watching.