This video covers a common issue caused by a misconfiguration in the RightFax Sync Module.
In RightFax, when you set the RightFax Sync Module to "Continuously (for testing and diagnostic)", files build up on "…\RightFax\CapaSync\Errors" folder.
Review the your Windows Event Viewer RightFax Application log and the ...RightFax\CapaSync\Errors folder to determine if there's a problem on the sync module. Fix any issues identified with the RightFax Sync Module and then take the following steps to prevent the buildup again:
1. Open RightFax Enterprise Fax Manager.
2. Right-click RightFax Sync Module, and click Stop Service.
3. Delete all the logs under ...RightFax\CapaSync\Errors folder.
4. Right-click RightFax Sync Module, and click Configure Service.
5. Under General tab, look for Mappings.
6. Highlight each Mappings, and click Edit.
7. Change the Schedule from Continuously (for testing and diagnostics) to Daily or an hour setting at the top of the hour.
8. Click OK.
9. Click Apply and OK.
That's it for preventing error buildup from the sync module.
As always, if you have any questions about this topic, or any topic in the world of faxing, let us know at The Fax Guys, we are always happy to help.
Thanks for watching.