This video covers the resolution to a common error seen when using the RightFax Sync Module in RightFax.
Scheduling and dispatching tasks
RightFax.Api.Remoting.Exception: Concurrency violation: the UpdateCommand affected 0 of the expected 1 records.
Server stack trace:
at RightFax.Api.Remoting.Server.SqlUpdate(CallerInfo ci, DataTable& tblToUpdate)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object args, Object server, Object& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)
1. Stop the RightFax Sync Module.
2. Right-click on the RightFax Sync Module and select on Configure Service.
3. Highlight the existing mapping then edit.
4. Please take note of your transform file.
5. Click on Cancel.
6. Highlight your mappings and Delete.
7. Click on New.
8. Click on Browse and select your transform file.
9. Select your desired sync schedule.
10. Click on OK.
11. Restart the RightFax Sync Module.
12. Close and re-open RightFax EFM and verify that the new users are synchronized.
As always if you have any questions about this topic or any topic in the world of faxing let us know at The Fax Guys, we are always happy to help.