This video discusses why you may see a missing RightFax Server Module service when you open Enterprise Fax Manager and how to resolve this.
There are several reasons why a service may be removed.
The most common one is not having appropriate access to the registry when updating or changing a service configuration. This can cause the service to be marked for deletion, and it will be removed after a reboot.
To resolve this issue, you may do the following:
1. Launch Windows Control Panel.
2. Double-click on RightFax Server (32-bit).
3. In the Server Configuration window, make any changes on the settings if needed.
4. Select OK.
5. Launch RightFax Enterprise Fax Manager.
6. The Server Module will now be showing on the list of RightFax services.
The solution listed here allows the service to be quickly recreated. It is advisable to review each tab to verify the settings are correct prior to clicking OK.
That's it for a missing RightFax Server Module service when you open Enterprise Fax Manager.
As always if you have any questions about this topic or any topic in the world of faxing let us know at The Fax Guys, we are always happy to help.
Thanks for watching!