This crash course will walk you through setting up a group phone book entry in RightFax FaxUtil.
How to Create Group phone book entries:
RightFax lets you create a personal phonebook of fax contacts. You can add individual contacts to your phonebook for frequently faxed numbers. You can also create group contacts that let you easily send one document to multiple members of the same group. This crash course will walk you through setting up a group entry.
Phonebook Groups greatly simplify the process of sending faxes to multiple recipients.
1. Click the View Phonebook button in the FaxUtil toolbar and click New Group
2. Enter a name in the ID box to identify the name of the New Group you are creating.
3. To add Group Members to the New Group, select the contact on the left and click the button. The members of the New Group you have selected will appear in the Group Members box.
4. To remove Group Members from the New Group you have created, select the contact in the Group Members box and click the button.
5. When you have included all of the Group Members of the New Group, click OK.
That's it for creating a group phone book entry in RightFax FaxUtil.
Thanks for watching.