This video shows you how to configure automatic fax list updates for FaxUtil.
In RightFax 10.5 or later, you may notice that the fax list in FaxUtil does not automatically update and you must press the "refresh" loop or F5 to update the fax list.
The Automatic Fax List Update option may have been disabled.
You will need to make adjustments in Enterprise Fax Manager and also in FaxUtil.
In Enterprise Fax Manager:
1. Open the RightFax Enterprise Fax Manager (EFM).
2. Select the affected User account.
3. Right-click on the user and select Edit.
4. On the User Edit screen, select the Other tab.
5. Place a Check in the Automatic Fax List Updates? option and set the Update Interval in Seconds. The default is 60.
6. Click OK.
Finally, make the change in FaxUtil:
1. Open FaxUtil.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Options.
4. Select Other Options Tab.
5. Check the Enable automatic fax list updates (secs) and enter the number of seconds to update. The default is 60.
Now your fax list in FaxUtil will update based on time setting you have selected.
As always if you have any questions about this topic or any topic in the world of faxing let us know at The Fax Guys, we are always happy to help.