This video shows you how to configure RightFax to allow submission of faxes without using PSTN channels or RightFax channel licenses.
This configuration can be useful for a number of scenarios such as internally routing specific dialed numbers, such as a 4-digit extenstion or routing code, and creating test servers.
1. Launch Enterprise Fax Manager.
2. Navigate to the dialing rules, sign in with Administrator account if necessary.
Note: DocTransport service must be running.
3. Create a new dialing rule.
4. In the Destination tab, select "Receive into Fax Server" and choose your fax server's name.
5. In the Matching tab, set whichever digits you would like to match as dialing strings for faxing.
For Example: For ANY 4 digit numbers entered in FaxUtil, use 4 question marks, as so- ????
6. Enter adjustments via Number Adjustments tab if necessary.
7. Save Dialing Rule.
8. Test faxing against matching digits defined in your new dialing rule.
That's it for internally routing fax calls with RightFax.
As always, if you have any questions about this topic, or any topic in the world of faxing, let us know at The Fax Guys, we are always happy to help.