This video will show you how you can view other user’s faxes using RightFax 16.4 FaxUtil Web
Viewing other users' mailboxes
FaxUtil Web for RightFax 16.4 allows Fax administrators, group monitors, and delegates to view other users' fax lists.
Today, we’ll give you a quick demonstration on how to do this.
To browse to another user's mailbox
- In the left pane in the upper left corner, click your user ID. The list of users appears. If the list is too long, then the list of users will not appear. In the Search for User field, enter the full or partial user name.
- Select the other user you want to view faxes for. The user's name appears in place of your user ID in the list of users.
Viewing fax mailboxes in administrative mode
As a fax administrator or a group monitor, you can view the contents of all of the fax mailboxes that you administer. You can apply filters that are specific to the administrative role.
To view faxes in administrative mode
- In the upper-right corner, on the user menu, select the Administrative mode check box. A check mark appears next to Administrative mode.2. To exit administrative mode, on the user menu, select the Administrative mode check box. The check mark is removed.
Using the administrative mode filters
- In administrative mode, click Workspace.
- In the Workspace dialog box, under Administrative mode filters, click one of the following filters:
Information Incomplete. Display faxes that are waiting for conversion to fax format.
Waiting for Conversion. Display faxes that are waiting to be converted to fax format.
In Conversion. Display faxes that are in the process of conversion to fax format.
Sending. Display faxes that are currently being transmitted.
OK. Display faxes that have sent without errors.
Aborted with error condition. Display faxes that have sent but reported one or more errors.
Error condition - will retry. Display faxes that have failed to send due to errors but will be retried after a short interval.
Waiting to be Sent. Display faxes that are converted to fax format and are waiting to enter the transmission queue.
Scheduled to be Sent. Display faxes that are converted to fax format and are waiting in the queue to be sent.
Held for Preview. Display faxes that are waiting in your mailbox for your review before being sent.
Waiting for Attachment. Display faxes that are waiting to pick up a file attachment.
Attention Status. Display faxes that are waiting to send because some attention is required.
Printing. Display faxes that are being printed.
Queued for Printing. Display faxes that are waiting to be printed.
OCR in Progress. Display faxes that are being converted to text using optical character recognition (OCR).
Queued for OCR. Display faxes that are waiting to be converted to text.
Needs Approval. Display faxes that are waiting for approval by a delegate who has the delegate permissions Can view faxes or Can view first page of received faxes, and Can approve faxes.
Duplicate. Display duplicate faxes.
Thermal Record. Display faxes that have been manually recorded.