This video will walk you through configuring the RightFax EDC Module to correctly send faxes to international numbers starting with 2 zeroes.
By default, EDC routes faxes that start with 00 for use with voice mail subscriber IDs. The default setting causes problems when users send to a number that starts with 00, usually for countries using a 00 prefix for international calls.
This setting can be turned off, and fax numbers are correctly populated.
1. Open EDC Monitor.
2. Select Tools, and choose Advanced EDC Configuration.
3. Within the Captaris EDC Configuration window on the Modules tab, select your licensed module, then click Edit.
4. In the DataFlows pane, highlight the listing being used, and click Advanced Options.
5. In the Flowpoints pane, highlight Send_RightFax_Fax. Information will then be populated on the right side of the screen.
6. In the Options for Individual Tasks pane, highlight SendFax, and click Edit Task.
7. The RFSend FlowPoint Settings configuration will appear. Select the Fax Options tab.
8. Uncheck Enable Fax Number Routing to a User ID, and then click OK.
9. Restart the EDC services.
Now your EDC generated faxes to international numbers should be sent correctly as expected.
As always, if you have any questions about this topic, or any topic in the world of faxing, let us know at The Fax Guys, we are always happy to help.
This is Jay Campbell with The Fax Guys for RightFax University saying thank you for watching and Please visit us again. The RightFax University is a work under continual progress and we update often.